Food at Raudsilla
Our chefs are ready to cook everything for you
- Chicken soup.
- beetroot-vegetable soup with or without meat.
- Fish soup.
- Creamy pumpkin-ginger puree soup with roasted seeds and crispy bread crumbs.
- Beef soup.
- Farmer’s soup (meat-groat-potato soup).
- Spicy chicken fried rice with vegetable and orange-curry sauce.
- Oven cooked pork neck, crispy unpeeled potatoes, mustard-onion sauce, grated salad .
- Tomato pork, vegetable patty, grated salad.
- Beef patty stewed in dark beer, with salad.
- Pork shashlik, adjika sauce, crispy potato and grated salad (up to 70 people).
- Juicy BBQ pork tenderloin in red vine and blackcurrant sauce, unpeeled potatoes, vegetable patty and salad.
- Indian like lamb meatballs, vegetable rice and salad (up to 70 people).
- BBQ chicken fillet in orange-lime sauce, pumpkin orzotto and salad (up to 70 people).
- Juicy salmon fillet in smoked cheese sauce, potato patty and salad.
- Lime and honey grilled bananas with vanilla ice cream (up to 30 people).
- Ground grains foam with crispy bread crumbs and Kamavaht krõbeda leivapuru ja cowberry jam.
- Applepie with vanilla saunce.
- Classical tiramisu.
Snacks for sauna
- Rich snack tray with pickled vegetable and selection of fish and meat.
For greeting drink
- Strawberries in dark chocolate.
- Cheese and fruit tray.
Large snacks I
- Spicy meatloaf with crispy hemp seeds.
- Chicken Kanamaksapasteet seemneleivaga.
- Layered herring platter.
- Roasted vegetables with cheese sauce.
- Wraps with carrot hummus and vegetables.
- Buchwheat salad with Indian peanuts.
- Raudsilla’s Potato salad with torn pork.
Large snacks II
- Gently salt salmon marinated with horseraddish, together with asparagus and broccoli and egg cream.
- Chicken roulade with smoked salmon and spinach filling.
- Rabbit meat jelly.
- Medium duck fillet with cherry-garden thyme tea sauce and caramelized pears.
- smoked herring with pickled onion.
- Grilled marinated mediterranean vegetables.
- Cous-cous salad with orange and dried cranberries.
- Roasted duck meat salad with stewed groats and Röstitud pardilihasalat hautatud tangude ja anchovies sauce.
- Oatmeal porridge with jam.
- Buchwheat porridge with vegetable and butter (up to 50 people).
- Muesli with yogurt and fruit.
- Egg dish with vegetables.
- Solyanka soup.
Our chefs are very kind and are ready to cook everything else requested.
We also cook vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free dishes.